Friday, March 21, 2014

Scrappy Stars Table Runner

tr3

This is Sheri’s Scrappy Stars table runner and the pattern is from Little Charmers II by Heather Mulder Peterson.  This is one of my personal favourites for making a table runner with charm packs and I’ve posted mine here and here.  Sheri actually made two the same and I quilted the stars differently.  The fabric collection is Hello Luscious.

tr2

For one I used my ruler and did all straight lines to create a star in the center and for the second one I used a stencil and CC’d the points. I stippled the printed fabrics on both.

tr1

I have also been quilting up a few Feathered Fleece blankets this week.  I have a tutorial on how I feather fleece here.  I had purchased some fleece from Joanns and it is okay in quality, though the blue one has a flaw in the fabric so I don’t feel right sell it!   That’s one of the big down sides of shopping online.    I’ve sold the yellow one already but the pink one is still available.

fleece

I noticed the colors of the fleece go really well with this fabric line!

sf4

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, you - a wonderful artist! How do you match colors! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.I.K.E. I've been looking for a runner pattern to make a gift item and this one just might be the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple star inside the colourful charm squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the pattern located for the table runner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I too would like the pattern for this runner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name of the pattern and designer are in the post. A quick Google search should take you to your choice of online quilt shop where you can purchase the pattern.

      Delete