Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Teaser

dress

I received two lovely packages in the mail yesterday!    The first one is this collection of Little Black Dress 2 that Lori and I plan on using for your next pattern design.  We are busy working on our fourth pattern so I’ll be cutting into this stack of fabrics soon.  Just had to tease you with that photo!

The second package came all the way from Australia.   Desley and I did another goodie exchange and as you can see she spoilt me again!

goodies2 goodies3

She sent my son a Formula One hat as he loves racing and unfortunately can’t eat most of the goodies as he has severe food allergies.    Desley also sent me more Under the Australian Sun fabric so I can add the final border to my Perfect Ten quilt.   The Sunburst pattern is another acrylic template pattern that she is tempting me with as she plans on making at quilt one day.   She also included a whack of pantos that she no longer uses.  :)

goodies1

It’s a good thing I plan on doing more snow shovelling today as I have a few calories to work off from eating a whole bag of Mars Pods yesterday. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the Little Black Dress 2 fabrics! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I just love Little Black Dress 2 -- I used the charms in the Moda Bake Shop recipe I just did and they are sooo pretty. I can't wait to see what you come up with. On a different note -- how is Desley ? I haven't seen a post from her since late last year -- hope she is well. I just so much admire her beautiful work. It makes sense you two are friends -- such beautiful quilters -- both of you! Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so tempted to lash out and get some of that LBD2 fabric, it just looks divine. Good luck with that snow shovelling, your going to need to do that twice a day to match the calories Desley sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy: Beautiful fabrics... can hardly wait to see the new quilt and new pattern! What a wonderful package you received from
    Desley. Chocolate heaven :) What Canadian things do you send to her?

    ReplyDelete