Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Big EZ Quilt

kerri6

This is Kerri’s The Big EZ quilt and the pattern is by Bloom Creek, you can find the pattern for sale on their website here.  The largest squares are 15” so this is a good pattern for showing off large scale print fabrics.  I really like how the large squares are worked into the outer border, very cool.

kerri9

Kerri requested the panto Popcorn and that would have been the one I would have suggested as it is my largest scale panto and works well on the large squares.  Dream Blend batting and So Fine light turquoise thread.

kerri7 kerri8

7 comments:

  1. I actually made this quilt pattern with camera fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise and red together, what fabric line is this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень нравится сочетание цвета!!! Ярко и красиво!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh and happy quilt! Love the popcorn pattern, it's perfect for this quilt! I've never tried So Fine when using pantos... Perhaps I should dare to try... Love it, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make this quilt, I just quilted it for my client.

      Delete