Thursday, April 26, 2012

One Pattern, Two Different Results


This week I worked on two quilts of Donna's that were made from the pattern called BQ 2 by Maple Island Quilts.  She bought these two as kits at Quilter's Cottage in Stonewall, MB.  The first is a cute quilt for a girl with butterfly fabrics so I used the panto "Butterfly Charm" on it.



And the second quilt is a Hockey themed quilt for a boy.   I used the panto "Plush" on this one.




I love how different fabrics using the same pattern can really change the look of a quilt.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this pattern. What is it called.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely pattern, I'm curious too. I agree with you Kathy, different fabrics make the quilts look totaly different. Certain patterns too are addicting, you have to make more than one. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy - Dont they both look so different.
    Kathy I have just awarded you the Liebster Award - You can check it out on my blog. So hope you accept it, as i have long watched you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know the name of the pattern but when I find out from Donna I'll added it to the post.

    ReplyDelete