Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mystery Quilt #15


 I am up to #15 on the Mystery quilts that I have quilted for guild members.  It has been a few months since I quilted one but I'm sure there are still a few more out there.  
This is Robin's quilt, her second mystery that she made, I quilted her first one here.  

I chose to use the panto Whirlygig for this one.  
I didn't want to take this one off my bed as it match my room so well :)


The guild's Quilt Show is approaching quickly, nine more days to be exact, and there are so many details to  think about and get done.   Yesterday I had a few guild members over to work on our quilt Story Cards that get pinned to each quilt. I had typed out the story's on a data base that Gail had set up for us ( thank you Gail, that worked fabulous and a huge time saver!) and it only took an hour to proofread, print, cut and hole punch the cards.   Thanks to Audrey, Eileen, Yvonne and Phyl for coming over to help, that was fun :)

Next job is to figure out what quilts get hung where!  I like to have this figures out before the show as that save a lot of time during the hanging process. We have 153 quilts entered in our show and that amount decorates our community hall beautifully!  Looks like I'll be spending some quality time with our entry list and then once I get the hanging lists made I can get back to my longarm!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was able to be there to cause trouble yesterday. Looks like you were a very efficient crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lori is right... your crew looked too organized! I should have been there to disrupt things as well... ha ha! G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the show, and I am looking forward to seeing photos.

    ReplyDelete