Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mystery Quilt #12


I can now say I have quilted a dozen guild Mystery quilts. Looks like mine will make it a Bakers dozen when I get to work on it in Dec.
Bev chose gold and burgundy for her color palette and the print fabric has an Aztec design so we agreed that quilting Spiral Squares would provide a compliment to her fabric.


Gold coloured So Fine thread top and bottom.


The print on her backing fabric is a diamond pattern that goes really well with this quilting design.
I call that a planned accident :)

5 comments:

  1. Each one of the mystery quilts looks so different. I like the strong contrast of the stars on the light background on this one. And your quilting compliments it perfectly as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - great quilting pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Like the spiral squares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty!! I love the gold thread!! Picking thread color is still a bit of challenge for me, so it's fun to see what others pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great! You know I love that panto!!

    ReplyDelete